What is your favorite reason to journal?
Here are mine:
1. A journal is a safe place to experiment without worrying about the end result.
2. A journal is a nice container of memories, ideas, etc all in one place.
3. A journal is portable art. You can take it everywhere.
4. A journal can be private or public. You can decide whatever you want your journal to be.
5. There are no "rights" or "wrongs" in journaling.
6. It doesn't cost much.
7. It can't talk back to you...but it can teach you alot!
Have you started your new journal yet? What are you waiting for???